Expert Venous Management – Virtual Interactive
This year our EVM meeting will be EVM – VI (Virtual Interactive). As far as we can tell, the first full meeting with this format. Here’s what we plan:
- Same dates: June 5 & 6
- Each day will be 3 hours: 11:00- 2:00 PM, to account for the time differences in the US and possibly Europe.
- Our faculty will present 1-2 cases each (see Program Section).
- For the VI part, each attendee will able to ask questions and comment real-time. And get answers. Live polling of the audience will also occur during the meeting. The usual discussion and respectful, lively debate will continue.
- The informal format: No jackets, no ties, no attitude still holds.
This course takes venous education to the next level.
- Limited to 75 participants.
- Basic knowledge of venous disease required.
- Attendees will learn the advanced management of venous disease
- Attendees may submit cases prior to course and best ones are selected by faculty to discuss.
- Attendees are active participants.
- Small Faculty-Attendee Ratio = Lots of faculty interaction
Expert Venous Management will be of value to vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, interventional cardiologists, cardiologists, phlebologists, general surgeons and other medical professionals currently treating venous disease and want to advance to the next level. This is a non-CME activity. In continuing the theme of a non-traditional meeting, this event will allow industry to fully participate in the interactive discussions.