ACI Virtual Experience 2021
ACI Virtual Experience 2021 will take place Wednesday 20th – Friday 22nd January 2021.
We are excited to continue the spirit of ACI in a virtual format, creating a three-track programme and a library of on-demand educational content to suit the whole cath-lab team.
Whilst we cannot share the program just yet, here are some of the educational highlights:
- BCIS Masterclasses
- Keynote Lecture on “The future of CTCA in Cardiology” from Dr Jonathan Leipsic
- Virtual LIVE Cases from Barts Health NHS Trust and Freeman Hospital
- Keynote Lecture “Decision making & Bias in Interventional Cardiology” from Dr Quinn Capers
- A dedicated Trainees and AHP Corner
- Chance to Shine, a specially prepared industry-focused track
- Trials Updates focussing on the hottest topics in the field of Cardiology
More information on the virtual experience will be announced through the website soon.
Registration is free to all BCIS members, to become a member of BCIS, click here.