We look forward to welcoming you to "The Fifth Annual Case Based Approach to Controversies in Cardiovascular Disease" taking place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on October 8th – 10th, 2015. Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic in collaboration with Emirates Cardiac Society will offer the most-timely updates on significant advances in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. All topics will be presented in a "real world" case based format which encourages participation and debate between the faculty and attendees.
Daily luncheon sessions focused on electrophysiology, valvular disease, and lipid management will be included as part of the program in addition to a nursing session during lunch.
This symposium is intended for all health care professionals involved in the management of patients with cardiovascular disease, including cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, residents, fellows and nurses.Alongside the symposium there will be an exhibit, providing attendees exposure to the most cutting edge technologies, resources and treatment solutions in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
- Assess the benefits and limitations of the current standard of care for the treatment of heart failure
- Determine the wider applicability and potential impact of emerging percutaneous valve technology on the treatment of aortic stenosis and mitral regurgitation
- Review ventricular tachycardia storm, occurrence, management, and outcomes
- Summarize the current recommendations for the use of old and new anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents in atrial fibrillation
- Develop understanding of who to refer for Transcutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
We look forward to welcoming you to the "The Fifth Annual Case Based Approach to Controversies in Cardiovascular Disease" in Dubai this year, on October 8th – 10th, 2015.