Join us September 14-16, 2017 in Cincinnati for the 27th International Symposium on Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
The 2017 International Symposium on Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) will be a comprehensive, state-of-the-art event geared to providing advanced education and collaborative opportunities for medical and allied cardiovascular professionals interested in ACHD.
Presented by the Heart Institute at Cincinnati Children's and Children's National Health System, Washington, D.C., the educational program will consist of a rich mixture of topic-oriented and case-based learning.
An expert panel of international faculty will speak to a broad curriculum as well as the following special emphasis topics:
- The Fontan circulation and its multi-organ consequences
- Ventricular failure and its management
- Pulmonary hypertension and advanced therapies
- Maternal-fetal care for women with ACHD
- Novel interventions and surgical approaches
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes and assessment in ACHD
Cardiac fellow attendees are invited to an interactive Fellows Summit hosted by experts in the fields of cardiology, research, imaging, electrophysiology, intervention, heart failure, pulmonary hypertension and more.