18th UHNM Transradial Masterclass 2019
Please note that this course is aimed at Consultant Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists in training and Interventional Radiologists with an interest in the use of TRA.
This established live case innovative international PCI meeting provides an educational programme of the highest quality and over the past 17 years, has attracted the most highly trained and well respected national and international faculty and delegates.
This year the two-day programme will comprise of interactive sessions led by an international faculty of TRA experts that will cover:
- What’s new in the radial literature
- TRA in interventional radiology
- Distal radial access
- Technical innovations Best practice in TRA radiation management and haemostasis in 2019
- Limb function in relation to access site practice
- TRA complication management
- Getting femoral access right in 2019
- Complex case presentations
- Live cases
Course Organsiers: Professor Jim Nolan and Dr David Wells
For more details View PDF