During PCR London Valves 2013 (UK), Radcliffe Cardiology, in association with the Interventional Cardiology Review journal, filmed a roundtable discussion entitled 'Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)'.
The discussion was moderated by Simon Kennon, (London, UK). He was joined by expert group of physicians including Jonathan Byrne, (London, UK), Enrico Ferrari, (Lausanne, CH), Carlos Ruiz, (New York, US), Lars Søndergaard, (Copenhagen, DK) and Corrado Tamburino, (Catania, IT).
The meeting comprised of six panel discussions on a range of topical issues related to all aspects of TAVI.
- > SESSION 1 / Interpreting TAVI Research Data
- > SESSION 2 / Planning the Procedure
- > SESSION 3 / Aortic Regurgitation After TAVI
- > SESSION 4 / TAVI and Coronary Artery Disease
- > SESSION 5 / TAVI Complications
- > SESSION 6 / What's in the Pipeline?
This roundtable is targeted at interventional cardiologists and cardiac surgeons but also at other cardiologists wishing to update their scientific knowledge on the topic.