The expert panel discuss the impact of the DEFINE-FLAIR results and how the trial will influence future coronary physiology research.
The assigned learning objectives for this roundtable are listed for your information:
- To increase awareness of the DEFINE FLAIR trial
- To analyse the importance of the trial results in the use of iFR in the Cath Lab
- To assess how these trial results may influence the use and adoption of coronary physiological assessment
- To debate whether current guidelines are adequate in light of these results
- To summarise on-going trials of interest and other areas worthy of research, including iFR SwedeHeart, SYNTAX II and other notable trials
- To review emerging uses and technologies for physiological assessment, including but not limited to CT FFR and Image-based FFR
This educational activity is intended for an international audience, specifically interventional cardiologists and cardiologists. However, other healthcare professionals involved in the care of coronary artery disease (CAD) patients will also find this topical.
This roundtable discussion was sponsored by Philips Volcano