Dr. Simon Walsh (Belfast, UK) leads a debate on whether CTO PCI in justified and the data that supports this
The assigned learning objectives for this roundtable are listed for your information:
- To increase awareness of CTO PCI best practice
- To analyse the recent RCT data reported
- To discuss the data in a wider historical context
- To compare the data against real world evidence and clinical experience
- To summarise and debate future research to be conducted
This educational activity is intended for an international audience, specifically interventional cardiologists and cardiologists. However, other healthcare professionals involved in the care of coronary artery disease (CAD) patients will also find this topical.