During the "CTO Fundamentals Live” course in London in June 2017, Radcliffe Cardiology, filmed a roundtable discussion analysing and debating recent clinical trials that have been reported in the complex area of chronic total occlusions (DECISION-CTO and EURO-CTO).
This roundtable discussion was moderated by Dr. James Spratt (London, UK) who was joined by an expert group of operators including Dr. Christopher Buller (Toronto, CA), Prof. Evald Hoj Christiansen (Aarhus,DE), Prof. Jo Dens (Genk, BE), Dr. Margaret McEntegart (Glasgow, UK) & Dr. Simon Walsh (Belfast, UK).
The meeting comprised of six sessions.
- > SESSION 1 / RECENT TRIAL ANALYSIS
- > SESSION 2 / PATIENT APPLICABILITY
- > SESSION 3 / JUSTIFYING CTO PCI
- > SESSION 4 / WORKING TO IMPROVE CTO PCI OUTCOMES
- > SESSION 5 / COMMUNICATING TO REFERRERS
- > SESSION 6 / COMMUNICATING TO PATIENTS
This educational activity is intended for an international audience, specifically interventional cardiologists and cardiologists. However, other healthcare professionals involved in the care of coronary artery disease (CAD) patients will also find this topical.