During ESC 2013 (NL), Radcliffe Cardiology, in association with the Interventional Cardiology Review journal, filmed a roundtable discussion entitled 'Balancing the Efficacy and Safety of Antiplatelet Agents'.
The discussion was moderated by Robert Storey, (Sheffield, UK). He was joined by expert group of physicians including Jean-Philippe Collet, (Paris, FR), Antonio Colombo, (Milan, IT), Jeff Daheln, (Accumetrics, US), Guillaume Taylor, (Paris, FR) and Stavros Spiliopoulos, (Rion, GR).
The meeting comprised of four multidisciplinary panel discussions on a range of topical issues related to antiplatelet therapy and platelet function testing.
- > SESSION 1 / The Clinical Value of Platelet Re-activity Testing - An Introduction
- > SESSION 2 / The Role of Antiplatelet Therapies in Neuro-endovascular Procedures
- > SESSION 3 / Platelet Reactivity Testing - Treatment Options for High-risk PCI Patients
- > SESSION 4 / A Review of the Procedures in Peripheral Intervention that Require Antiplatelet Therapy
- > SESSION 5 / Balancing the Efficiency and Safety of Antiplatelet Agents - A Cross-therapy Discussion
This educational activity is intended for an international audience, specifically interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists and aligned healthcare professional involved with antiplatelet therapy.