Robert Gerber (Moderator), Conquest Hospital, Hastings, UK.
Vijay Kunadian, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle, UK.
Roby Rakhit, Royal Free Hospital, London, UK.
The assigned learning objectives for this roundtable are listed for your information:
- To consider best practice and practical implications of percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) in the elderly
- To summarise current literature on best practice
- To consider practical implications when assessing PCI strategy in the elderly
- To discuss on-going research in the area of PCI in elderly patients
- To debate preferences in anticoagulation and antiplatelet strategy
This educational activity is intended for an international audience, specifically interventional cardiologists and cardiologists. However, other healthcare professionals involved in the care of coronary artery disease (CAD) patients will also find this topical.