Leading consultant electrophysiologist Prof Richard Schilling and Consultant Interventional Cardiologist Dr Andrew Sharp have successfully educated thousands of healthcare professionals on ECG interpretation. Now in collaboration with leading educational provider Simple Education they return to deliver the comprehensive guide to ECG interpretation . This 11 part course will take you through the key topics of understanding the ECG interpretation. After viewing each part you should feel confident in ECG interpretation, and ready to take the completion test to gain your certificate!
The course is delivered in state-of-the-art facilities, presented in a modern style and supported by multiple case examples. Simple Education provides access to HD on-demand video content for each course part, in addition to a raft of other online educational and learning resources including the comprehensive PDF manual.
What's included in this online ECG training course
- 11 part course HD on-demand videos (iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, and PC)
- MCQ quiz with course certification
- Comprehensive course manual
- Gaining solid background of ECG interpretation
- Reviewing multiple case examples of ECG
- Feel confident in ECG interpretation
- Medical Students