To mark the launch of Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Review (AER), Radcliffe Cardiology in association with the European Heart Rhythm Association and doctors.net.uk, presents the first in a series of height video shorts from the Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Round Table.
The Round Table videos comprise salient discussion and practical support for professionals concerned with the treatment of arrhythmias in Europe.
- > SESSION 1 / Referral Pathways in Europe
- > SESSION 2 / New Technologies in Ablation
- > SESSION 3 / Approaches to Ablation Part 2: Radioprotection
- > SESSION 4 / Atrial Fibrillation: Rate versus Rhythm
- > SESSION 5 / AF Ablation: Part 1
- > SESSION 6 / AF Ablation: Part 2
- > SESSION 7 / Risk Stratification: Part 1
- > SESSION 8 / Risk Stratification Part 2: CRT Non-responders
This round table discussion is intended for an international audience, specifically electrophysiologists, cardiologists and allied healthcare professionals seeking to improve their knowledge of heart rhythm disorders.
Financial Support: The Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Round Table event and videos were supported by an unrestricted grant from Biosense Webster. The view and opinions expressed are those of the attendees, and not necessarily of Biosense Webster.