In this 7th video, the Round Table discusses their opinions on current risk stratification of Brugada Syndrome.
The Round Table videos comprise salient discussion and practical support for professionals concerned with the treatment of arrhythmias in Europe.
The assigned learning objectives for this roundtable are:
- Increase physician awareness on heart rhythm disorders
- Encourage development of the referral pathway between cardiologists and EPs
- Discuss novel and emerging technologies being utilised in the EP lab
- Debate risk stratification criteria for heart rhythm disorders
- Assess risk stratification for CRT non-responders
- Consider radiation dose reduction strategies for EPs
This round table discussion is intended for an international audience, specifically electrophysiologists, cardiologists and allied healthcare professionals seeking to improve their knowledge of heart rhythm disorders.
The Arrhythmia & Electrophysiology Round Table event and videos were supported by an unrestricted grant from Biosense Webster. The view and opinions expressed are those of the attendees, and not necessarily of Biosense Webster.