Dr. Christopher Buller (Toronto, CA) leads a session on how CTO operators should communicate with the referring community
The assigned learning objectives for this roundtable are listed for your information:
- To increase awareness of best practice in CTO PCI
- To analyse the recent RCT data reported
- To discuss the data in a wider historical context
- To compare the data against real world evidence and clinical experience
- To summarise and debate future research to be conducted
This educational activity is intended for an international audience, specifically interventional cardiologists and cardiologists. However, other healthcare professionals involved in the care of coronary artery disease (CAD) patients will also find this topical.