Dr Carlo Briguori (Clinica Mediterranea, Naples, IT) discuss REMEDIAL III: A Randomized Trial of Urine Flow Rate-Guided vs. LVEDP-Guided Hydration in Patients at High Risk for Contrast Nephropathy.
1. What was the rationale for REMEDIAL III?
2. What was the design of the study?
3. What are your findings to date?
4. How does this study build on the results seen in the POSEIDON trial?
5. How will this date influnece practice in further research in the field?
Filmed on site at TCT 2019 by Radcliffe CardiologyVideographer: Josh Birch
Interviewer: Liam O’Neill