Prof Ken Kozuma (Teikyo University Hospital, Tokyo, JP) discuss - A Single-Arm Study of 3-Month DAPT in Patients at High Bleeding Risk Treated With a Bioabsorbable Polymer-Based Sirolimus-Eluting Stent.
1. What is MODEL U-SES and what was the rationale for the trial?
2. What was the design of the study?
3. What were your findings?
4. How does this data compare to other DAPT studies that have been conducted with bioabsorbable polymer stents?
5. Which P2Y12 inhibitors were used in this study?
6. What impact will this study have on clinical practice?
Filmed on site at TCT 2019 by Radcliffe CardiologyVideographer: Josh Birch
Interviewer: Liam O’Neill