- teamplay digital health platform enables healthcare providers´ digital transformation
- teamplay digital health platform facilitates easy access to solutions for operational,
- clinical & shared decision support and fosters cross-departmental as well as cross institutional interoperability
- Siemens Healthineers is introducing several new applications to the digital health platform
Siemens Healthineers announces market introduction of the teamplay digital health platform. With the teamplay digital health platform Siemens Healthineers paves the way for healthcare providers´ digital transformation – facilitating easy access to solutions for operational, clinical & shared decision support.
Supporting operational efficiency and clinical effectiveness, Siemens Healthineers offers a vendor-, system-, and device-neutral platform which fosters cross-departmental and crossinstitutional interoperability. Users benefit from a broad experience in connecting devices and systems, in aggregating data from various sources, and in providing advanced analytics to gain actionable insights. teamplay digital health platform provides the comprehensive portfolio of digital applications and software solutions of Siemens Healthineers as well as applications from many curated partners. They can assist healthcare providers in making more informed decisions along the entire patient pathway - helping hospitals and clinics to streamline their operations management, supporting diagnostic and therapeutic decisionmaking or connecting care teams and patients with patient management solutions.
Enabling IoMT (Internet of medical things) the teamplay digital health platform benefits from more than 5,000 connected institutions and 23,000 connected systems in over 60 countries providing the technological infrastructure for already more than 10 million patient records. By offering interoperability, data integration, and multiple real-time insights, teamplay digital health platform can also help to reduce costs in daily business. The teamplay digital health platform makes healthcare providers future-ready by offering innovations in digital health, like AI or innovative partner solutions.
“Siemens Healthineers teamplay digital health platform connects data, people, institutions, systems, and applications; while supporting the digital transformation for healthcare providers and medtech companies combining flexibility and scalability with future readiness,” says Wido Menhardt, Head of Digital Health, Siemens Healthineers. “Our customers will not only be able to access our best-of-breed digital marketplace, but they will also benefit from the most advanced applications and best-in-class security.”
The teamplay digital health platform is a multifaceted foundation for all Siemens Healthineers offerings. Tangible parts of the platform include, a secure data sharing and connectivity service, a vendor-neutral, device-neutral, and system-neutral interoperability module, and a powerful marketplace. The digital marketplace will provide users seamless integration of a growing lineup of third-party AI applications, and a great selection of Siemens Healthineers decision support software.
Siemens Healthineers is introducing new applications to the digital health platform. These include teamplay Insights, AI-Rad Companion Chest X-Ray, AI-Pathway Companion Lung Cancer, and teamplay myCare Companion will each be enabled by the teamplay digital health platform. These new applications join the existing foundation of teamplay applications for performance management in healthcare that help institutions to make quick and well-informed decisions by offering a clear overview of performance data.
The new teamplay Insights application is designed with drag and drop data visualization to create personalized dashboards in which data views can be freely combined to get insights necessary to solve a sophisticated challenge or to monitor progress. Institutions can quickly identify opportunities, such as how to reduce wait times for diagnostic imaging appointments, all the while managing patient backlog.
The AI-Rad Companion Chest X-Ray1 is designed to help radiologists interpret images faster and more accurately, and to reduce the time involved in documenting results. The software assistant generates standardized, reproducible, and quantitative reports based on AIsupported analysis.
The AI-Pathway Companion Lung Cancer2 is a clinical decisions support system based on artificial intelligence that supports physicians in making diagnostic and therapeutic decisions along the clinical pathway. The AI-Pathway Companion provides transparency on the clinical status of each patient, based on data integration and artificial intelligence, and makes suggestions for next steps. This second oncology pathway will broaden the platform portfolio of the AI-Pathway Companion and strengthen our disease-specific approach, enabling physicians, such as oncologists or pulmonologists, to make better diagnoses and treatment decisions for each individual patient.
The teamplay myCare Companion3 supports patients impacted by chronic diseases such as heart failure, by actively engaging them in their care process and fostering adherence to treatment. teamplay myCare Companion is a telehealth solution that provides comprehensive and timely information to both care teams and patients, and supports care management programs which aim to reduce hospital readmissions.
Siemens Healthineers teamplay digital health platform also serves the need for Platformas-a-Service (PaaS) scenarios for other medtech companies through secure end-to-end data sharing capabilities transferring data from a hospital environment to an outside network service and back – in a privacy by design and default approach. In addition to the important compliance to the HIPAA standard as well as our EuroPriSe seal, it was recently certified with the ISO27001 standard - a major requirement for CISOs for state-of-the-art platform technology.
The teamplay digital health platform also provides technological flexibility; the platform offers not only cloud or on-premise deployment, but also edge-computing based agile hybrid deployments4 . These options offer the convenience of a local on-premise installation in the hospital network combined with cloud-like update ability.
- AI-Rad Companion Chest X-Ray is currently under development. The product is not yet commercially available in all countries and it is not for sale in the U.S.A. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact the local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
- AI-Pathway Companion Lung Cancer is currently under development. The product is not yet commercially available in all countries and it is not for sale in the U.S.A. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact the local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
- teamplay myCare Companion is currently under development. The product is not yet commercially available in all countries and it is not for sale in the U.S.A. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact the local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
- This feature is currently under development. The product is not yet commercially available in all countries and it is not for sale in the U.S.A. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact the local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details