Dr Ajay J Kirtane (Columbia University Medical Center/New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY, US) discusses the crossover results from the RADIANCE-HTN SOLO trial and talks about renal denervation as a treatment for uncontrolled hypertension.
Recorded remotely from New York, 2020.
1. Can you briefly remind us of the RADIANCE-HTN SOLO trial?
2. What was the rationale for further analysis?
3. What did the analysis of the crossover cohort measure?
4. What did the cohort demonstrate?
5. Can you tell us about the safety of renal denervation?
6. In your opinion, which patients should be treated with renal denervation?
Interviewer: Mirjam Boros
Recording editor: Natascha Wienand