Dr Bernardo Cortese (Foundation Hospital Maggiore Polyclinic IRCCS, Milan, IT), principle investigator of the The All-comers Sirolimus-coated Balloon European Registry (EASTBOURNE), discusses the technology and clinical impact of Sirolimus DCBs.
1. Why are Sirolimus DCBs needed as a technology?
2. How does the Sirolimus coating work?
3. What data supports there use in comparison to other DCBs?
4. When are you using DCBs in your practice?
5. What further research is required to validate sirolimus DCBs as the coating of choice?
Filmed on location at the JIM 2020.
Interviewer: Ashlynne Merrifield
Videographer: Dom Woodruff