Dr Gian Luca Pontone (Cardiology Center Monzino IRCCS, Milan, IT) unpacks fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR CT) for interventional cardiologists.
1. How is FFR-CT changing clinical practice?
2. Is FFR-CT a viable alternative to more invasive procedures?
3. In which clinical scenarios is FFR-CT most beneficial?
4. What are the benefits of FFR-CT?
5. What are the limitations of FFR-CT?
6. What key details should interventional cardiologists know about FFR-CT?
Filmed on location at the JIM 2020.
Interviewer: Ashlynne Merrifield
Videographer: Dom Woodruff