Associate Professor Finn Lund Henriksen (Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark) discusses improving emergency dispatch, use of AED cabinets and mobile resuscitation units in rural areas.
1. What is the 'Global Positioning System' and why is smart and mobile health important?
2. How did this project originate?
3. What dissemination and real-world application issues to you foresee with these systems?
4. How will healthcare in rural vs urban areas change in the digital age?
5. How does this work in contrast to what already existent?
6. How do you make sure the system is being implemented?
7. How does this system work?
Filmed on site at ESC Digital Summit by Radcliffe Cardiology.
Interviewer: Anne-Marie Benoy
Videographer: Tom Brown