Prof Domenico Cianflone (Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, Amicomed Inc.) discusses a digital platform for the management of blood pressure by combining data analysis with lifestyle intervention.
Filmed on site at ESC Digital Summit in Tallinn by Radcliffe Cardiology.
1. What is the digital platform Amicomed and what is the purpose of the software?
2. Summaries the research done to develop Amicomed?
3. Who is currently using Amicomed and what are the outcomes observed?
4. How often is blood pressure measured? How does the device communicate with the user?
5. Why does Amicomed work?
6. What are the next steps of research and product development?