Prof Tabassome Simon (UPMC-Paris 06 University, Paris, FR) talks about the findings of the REALITY study.
The study investigated the cost-effectiveness and cost-utility of liberal vs restrictive red blood cell transfusion strategies in patients with acute myocardial infarction and aneamia
1. What prompted you to conduct this study?
2. What questions does it aim to address?
3. What is the design of the study?
4. What are the key findings to date?
5. What conclusions can be made?
6. How should these findings influence clinical practice?
Recorded remotely from Paris, 2020.
Interviewer: Mirjam Boros
Recording Editor: Natascha Wienand