Dr Christine Gyldenkerne (Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, DK) discusses nationwide trends in Denmark for myocardial infarction and mortality among type 2 diabetes patients.
1. What is the background of this study?
2. What was the study design?
3. How were patients selected?
4. What were the main findings?
5. What conclusions can be made?
6. What are the next steps?
7. What are the 'take-home' messages for clinicians?
8. Has COVID-19 impacted the study? If so, how?
Recorded remotely from Aarhus, 2020.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Recording Editor: Natascha Wienand