In this roundtable discussion Harriette Van Spall (McMaster University, Hamilton, CA) asks Dr Michele Senni (ASST Papa Giovanni XXIII, Bergamo, IT ) and Dr Duk-Woo Park (Asan Medical Center, Seoul, KR)about their experiences with the COVID-19 epidemic in Bergamo and Seoul.
• Isues surrounding pandemic and hospital preparedness
• Mortality rates
• Approaches to population screening and infection control
• Processes of care and PPE to manage risk of nosocomial spread
• Strategies to manage health care resource allocation in hospitals
• The strain that this pandemic has placed on frontline providers
Filmed virtually from Canada, Italy and South Korea.