Dr Sam Dawkins (John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK) and Dr Mamta Buch (Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK) discuss future of MV intervention and devices showing promise in the field. Dr Bushra Rana
(Imperial College Healthcare Trust, London, UK) comments from an imaging point of view.
• To consider the challenge of mitral valve anatomy
• To review current imaging approaches, best practice and the limitations
• To discuss patient selection for Mitraclip use
• To assess emerging TMVI approaches and devices
• To discuss the future of mitral valve interventions
Filmed in London at BCIS ACI 2020.
Videographer: Dom Woodruff | Natascha Wienand | Tom Green