Robert Rosenson (Mount Sinai, New York, US) discusses the safety and efficacy results of Evinacumab, an investigational fully-human monoclonal antibody that binds to and blocks the function of ANGPTL3, in patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HoFH).
1. What is the background of this trial?
2. What are the objectives of this trial?
3. What were the eligibility criteria?
4. What was the trial design?
5. What were the results?
6. What conclusions can be made?
7. What are the next steps?
Recorded remotely from New York, 2020.
Interviewer: Victoria Perroud
Videographer: Natascha Wienand