Chronic Total Occlusions (CTO)
1. Are CTOs important to the management of angina in your patients?2. What trials are needed to advance the CTO field?3. What is your preferred imaging modality for CTOs?4. What is your preferred CTO wire strategy, and why?5. What is the biggest advance in CTO treatment in the past 5 years?6. What devices should be developed to further advance CTO management?7. The data for CTO is mixed, with clinical trials showing no clear benefit, should we keep on doing CTO's?8. Retrograde or anterograde? What is your preferred strategy?9. How would you recommend someone starts a CTO program?
1. Describe the Define-FLAIR study in your own words?2. How has Define-FLAIR affected your clinical practice?3. Can you describe the DEFINE-FLAIR study in your own words?4. Are you surprised that DEFINE-FLAIR showed that iFR was non-inferior to FFR?5. After the results of Define-FLAIR should we stop using FFR?6. What is the biggest weakness to Define-FLAIR?7. What is the biggest strength to Define-FLAIR?8. Is there a need for further studies?9. How important is cost-effectiveness in your current clinical practice?
Multi-vessel disease (MVD)
1. How do manage patients with multi-vessel disease during PPCI?2. Do you think we should be doing multi-vessel revascularisation instead of CABG? If so, in which cases?3. Do you prefer Clopidogrel, Ticagrelor or Prasugrel?4. Do you have any concerns giving adenosine during PPCI or would your prefer and adenosine-free technique?5. Do you believe registry (i.e. culprit only) or RCT data (treat all vessels)?6. Do you believe coronary physiology has a role in non-culprit PPCI decision-making?7. Are you using G2B3A inhibitors like ReoPro?8. Are you using Bivalirudin or Heparin?9. What trials best support the use of MVD PCI?10. Should we balloon acutely and then returning to stent the following morning?11. Should PPCI be performed at large surgical centres only?
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
1. Do you think the role of OCT has diminished following the withdrawal of BVS?2. What tips would you give for administering contrast?3. What is the most important trial to support the use of OCT?4. What disadvantages do you think OCT offers over other imaging modalities?5. What cases would you use OCT in?6. What cases would you not use OCT in?7. What advantages do you think OCT offers over other imaging modalities?8. Should we trust dimensions from OCT or IVUS, and why?9. In which cases do you perform OCT?
1. Is there a need for further studies?2. After the results of ORBITA should we stop stenting?3. Can you describe the ORBITA study in your own words4. Why do you think that ORBITA failed to show a significant improvement in exercise capacity post PCI?5. What was the biggest weakness of ORBITA?6. What is the biggest strength of ORBITA?7. How has ORBITA affected your clinical practice?
1. Do you use imaging? If so, What Imaging (ICE/TTE)?2. What is your measure of procedural/follow-up success?3. What is your favourite PFO closure device, and why?4. What is your anticoagulant regime for PFO?5. What is the trial evidence to support the use of PFO closure devices?6. Is there ever a need for a surgical PFO closure?7. In which cases do you perform PFO closure?8. How would you advise someone to set up a PFO closure program?
1. Do you think it is necessary to perform coronary revascularisation pre-TAVR? Do you use FFR/iFR decision-making?2. Are we ready to be doing TAVR in low risk patients?3. Which patients are you performing TAVR in now (High/Medium risk)?4. Which is your preferred valve, and why?5. How would you recommend someone start a TAVR program?6. What is the most important clinical trial data and why?7. What is the biggest innovation in TAVR over the past 12-24 months?8. What proportion of your patients have a TAVR rather than and surgical AVR?